Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
120A-6 Stainless Steel Dial Slide Caliper
American made dial calipers used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. Features include direct reading, ease-of-handling, reliability and accuracy making these one of the handiest measuring tools available. This caliper features 6" white dial and fitted plastic case. 0-6" Range and .001" graduations.
• Only American made dial caliper
• Direct reading, reliable and accurate
• Sharp, clear dial graduations
• Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar
• Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
• One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
• Lock screw for dial bezel and Lock screw for holding sliding jaw in position
• Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
• Positive, split-gear anti-backlash control
• Covered rack depth rod